Part Number: IRS2101
Function: 600V, HIGH AND LOW SIDE DRIVER
Package: SOIC 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: International Rectifier
Image and Pinouts:
The IRS2101 is a high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT driver with independent high-side and low-side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction.
The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3 V logic. The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which operates up to 600 V.
• Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
• Fully operational to +600 V
• Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
• Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
• Undervoltage lockout
• 3.3 V, 5 V, and 15 V logic input compatible
• Matched propagation delay for both channels
• Outputs in phase with inputs
Other data sheets are available within the file: