Part Number: ISL12027
Function: Real Time Clock / Calendar with EEPROM
Package: SOIC 8 Pin Type
The ISL12027 device is a low power real time clock with timing and crystal compensation, clock/calender, power-fail indicator, two periodic or polled alarms, intelligent battery backup switching, CPU Supervisor and integrated 512×8-bit EEPROM, in 16 Byte per page format.
The oscillator uses an external, low-cost 32.768kHz crystal. The real time clock tracks time with separate registers for hours, minutes, and seconds.
• Real Time Clock/Calendar
– Tracks Time in Hours, Minutes and Seconds
– Day of the Week, Day, Month and Year
• Two Non-Volatile Alarms
– Settable on the Second, Minute, Hour, Day of the Week, Day, or Month
– Repeat Mode (Periodic Interrupts)
• Automatic Backup to Battery or SuperCap
Other data sheets are available within the file: