Part Number: KLM8G2FEJA
Function: eMMC – 8GB, Memory ( NAND Flash Memory )
Package: 169FBGA Type
The SAMSUNG moviNAND is an embedded MMC solution designed in a BGA package form. moviNAND operation is identical to a MMC card and therefore is a simple read and write to memory using MMC protocol v4.41 which is a industry standard.
moviNAND consists of NAND flash and a MMC controller. 3V supply voltage is required for the NAND area (VDDF) whereas 1.8V or 3V dual supply voltage (VDD) is supported for the MMC controller. Maximum MMC interface frequency of 52MHz and maximum bus widths of 8 bit are supported.
1. MultiMediaCard System Specification Ver. 4.41 compatible. Detail description is referenced by JEDEC Standard
2. SAMSUNG moviNAND supports below special features which are being discussed in JEDEC
(1) High Priority Interrupt scheme is supported
(2) Back ground operation is supported.
(3) Package Type :14×18, Vol (V) : 1.8/3.3
KLM8G2FEJA Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: KLMAG4FEJA, KLMBG8FEJA, KLMCGAFEJA