Part Number: LM78S40CN
Function: Universal Switching Regulator Subsystem
Package: DIP 16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: National ->Texas Instruments
The LM78S40CN is a monolithic regulator subsystem consisting of all the active building blocks necessary for switching regulator systems. The device consists of a temperature compensated voltage reference, a duty-cycle controllable oscillator with an active current limit circuit, an error amplifier, high current, high voltage output switch, a power diode and an uncommitted operational amplifier.
Acquired by Texas Instruments on September 23rd, 2011.
1. Step-up, step-down or inverting switching regulators
2. Output adjustable from 1.25V to 40V
3. Peak currents to 1.5A without external transistors
4. Operation from 2.5V to 40V input
5. Low standby current drain
6. 80 dB line and load regulation
7. High gain, high current, independent op amp
LM78S40CN Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LM78S40, LM78S40C, LM78S40J/883, LM78S40N