Part Number: LP2988AIM-3.0
Function: Micropower, 200 mA, Ultra Low-Dropout Low Noise Voltage Regulator
Package: SO 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: National (Texas Instruments)
The LP2987, LP2988 are fixed-output 200 mA precision LDO voltage regulators with power-ON reset delay which can be implemented using a single external capacitor.
The LP2988 is specifically designed for noise-critical applications. A single external capacitor connected to the Bypass pin reduces regulator output noise.
1. Ultra low dropout voltage
2. Power-ON reset delay requires only one component
3. Bypass pin for reduced output noise (LP2988)
4. Guaranteed continuous output current 200 mA
5. Guaranteed peak output current > 250 mA
6. <2 µA quiescent current when shutdown
7. Low ground pin current at all loads
1. Cellular Phone
2. Palmtop/Laptop Computer
3. Camcorder, Personal Stereo, Camer
Acquired by Texas Instruments on September 23rd, 2011.
LP2988AIM-3.0 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
2988AIM2.5, 2988AIM2.7, 2988AIM2.8, 2988AIM3.0, 2988AIM3.2, LP2988AIM, LP2988