TFT LCD (Thin-Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) module is a type of flat-panel display that uses thin-film transistor technology to improve the image quality and response time of traditional LCDs. TFT LCD modules consist of a layer of liquid crystal material sandwiched between two sheets of glass or plastic substrates, with each pixel controlled by its own thin-film transistor.
Part Number: M215HW01-V0
Function: LCD Module
Active Area: 476.64 (H) x 268.11 (V) [mm]
M215HW01-V0 is 21.5” Color TFT-LCD Module. This specification applies to the 21.5 inch-wide Color a-Si TFT-LCD Module M215HW01.The display supports the Full HD – 1920(H) x 1080(V) screen format and 16.7M colors (RGB 6-bits + Hi-FRC data). All input signals are 2-channel LVDS interface and this module doesn’t contain an inverter board for backlight.
Product Specification :
1. Screen Diagonal [mm]: 546.86(21.53”)
2. Active Area [mm]: 476.64 (H) x 268.11 (V)
3. Pixels H x V: 1920(x3) x 1080
4. Pixel Pitch [um]: 248.25 (per one triad) ×248.25
5. Pixel Arrangement: R.G.B. Vertical Stripe
6. Display Mode: TN Mode, Normally White
7. White Luminance ( Center ) [cd/m2]: 300 cd/m2 (Typ.)
8. Contrast Ratio: 1000 (Typ.)
9. Optical Response Time [msec]: 5ms (Typ., on/off)
10. Nominal Input Voltage VDD [Volt]: +5.0 V
11. Power Consumption [Watt]: 28.72W (Typ.)
12. Weight [Grams]: 2188 (Typ.)
13. Physical Size [mm]: 495.6(W) × 292.2(H) × 16.35(D) typ
TFT LCD modules are widely used in various electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, gaming devices, and automotive displays because they offer high resolution, high contrast, and fast refresh rates.