Part Number: MC7805ACT
Function: 1A, 5V, Three-Terminal Positive Voltage Regulator
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
These voltage regulators are monolithic integrated circuits designed as fixed−voltage regulators for a widevariety of applications including local, on−card regulation.
These regulators employ internal current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe−area compensation. With adequate heatsinking they can deliver output currents in excess of 1.0 A.
Although designed primarily as a fixed voltage regulator, these devices can be used with external components to obtain adjustable voltages and currents.
• Output Current in Excess of 1.0 A
• No External Components Required
• Internal Thermal Overload Protection
• Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting
• Output Transistor Safe−Area Compensation
MC7805ACT Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: MC7805, MC7815BDT, MC7812BT