Part Number: MM1385
Function: Microminiature low-power consumption low-saturation regulator
Package: SOT-25A Type
Manufacturer: Mitsumi Electronics
This MM1385 is a microminiature stabilized power supply device featuring an output voltage precision of within ±2% and output currents of up to 200mA; the input/output voltage difference at 50mA is only 0.1V.
This chip is provided with an output noise reduction pin and output on/off control pin, and is ideal for use in portable equipment.
1. No-load input current : 95μA typ.
2. I/O voltage difference : 0.1V typ.(Io=50mA)
3. Ripple rejection ratio : 70dB typ.
4. Output current : 150mA max.
5. Output noise voltage : 35μVrms typ.
1. Cordless phones
2. Portable phones, PHS
3. Portable minidiscs
4. Other portable equipment which uses batteries
Other data sheets are available within the file:
MM1385AN, MM1385BN, MM1385CN, MM1385DN, MM1385KNRE