This is a video processor chip used in LCD and LED TVs. It is designed to process video signals from different sources, such as HDMI, VGA, and composite, and display them on the screen. One of the strengths of the this chip is its versatility and compatibility with a wide range of display panels and video sources. It is also known for its low power consumption and high performance.
Part Number: MST703
Function: Small Size LCD TV Processor
Package: 100-pin LQFP Type
Manufacturer: MStar Semiconductor
This is Small Size LCD TV Processor with Video Decoder.
The MST703 is a high quality ASIC for NTSC/PAL/SECAM car TV application. It receives analog NTSC/PAL/SECAM CVBS and S-Video inputs from TV tuners, DVD or VCR sources, including weak and distorted signals, as well as analog YCbCr input from HDTV/SDTV systems.
Automatic gain control (AGC) and 10-bit 3-channel A/D converters provide high resolution video quantization. With automatic video source and mode detection, users can easily switch and adjust variety of signal sources.
1. Video Decoder :
(1) Supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM video input formats
(2) 2D NTSC and PAL comb-filter for Y/C separation of CVBS input
(3) Multiple CVBS and S-video inputs
(4) ACC, AGC, and DCGC (Digital Chroma Gain Control)
2. Analog Input :
(1) Supports RGB input format from PC, camcorders and GPS
(2) Supports YCbCr inputs from conventional video source and HDTV
Other data sheets are available within the file: MST703-LF