Part Number: MT6572
Function: Up to 1.3 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A7
MediaTek MT6572 brings dual-core performance to entry-level smartphones without taking a toll on battery life. Based on the energy-efficient dual-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor, MT6572 features a cost-optimised system level design that simplifies product development, reduces manufacturing costs and speeds up the time to market.
MT6572 features wide connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. Multimedia features include support for a 960 x 540 display with MediaTek MiraVision image enhancement, 720p HD video and a 5-megapixel camera.
1. Dual-core (1.2GHz) ARM Cortex-A7 processor
2. Multi-mode Release 8 HSPA+/TD-SCDMA
3. 960 x 540 (qHD) display controller
4. 802.11x Wi-Fi , Bluetooth, GPS, FM receiver
5. 5MP rear and 1.3MP front cameras
6. 720p HD video recording and playback at 30fps
Reference Site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_devices_using_Mediatek_SoCs
Official Site : MT6572 for Smartphone