Part Number: MT7620A
Function: Integrated 802.11n MAC/BBP and 2.4 GHz RF/FEM Router-on-a-Chip
Package: TFBGA 265 ball, 11x11mm
Manufacturer: MediaTek Inc
The MT7620 router-on-a-chip includes an 802.11n MAC and baseband, a 2.4GHz radio and FEM, a 580 MHz MIPS 24K CPU core, a 5-port 10/100 switch and two RGMII.
The device includes everything needed to build an AP router from a single chip. The embedded high performance CPU can process advanced applications effortlessly, such as routing, security and VoIP.
The MT7620 also includes a selection of interfaces to support a variety of applications, such as a USB port for accessing external storage.
1. Clocked @ 580 MHz
2. DDR2 RAM (256MB/2Gbit max.) and NAND Flash support
3. 2x RGMII – usable with 5 switched FE ports + RGMII or 4 switched FE ports and 2x RGMII, among other modes
4. Additional interfaces: PCIe (1x), SDHC, PCM, I2S
5. Embedded MIPS24KEc (580 MHz) with 64 KB I-Cache and 32 KB D-Cache
6. 16-bit DDR1/2 up to 128/256 Mbytes
7. AP Firmware: Linux 2.6 SDK, eCOS with IPv6
Block diagram :
2. NAS devices
4. Dual band concurrent routers
Other data sheets are available within the file: MT7620