Part Number: MTV018N
Function: Super On-screen-display
Package: 16 PDIP Type
Manufacturer: Myson Century Inc
The MTV018N is designed for monitor applications to display the built-in characters or fonts onto monitor screen. The display operation is by transferring data and control information from micro controller to RAM through a serial data interface. It can execute full screen display automatically and specific functions such as character bordering, shadowing, blinking, double height and width, font by font color control, frame positioning, frame size control by character height and horizontal display resolution, and window ing effect. Moreover, MTV018 also provide 8 PWM DAC channels with 8 bits resolution and a PWM clock output for external digital to analog control.
1. Horizontal sync input may be up to 120 KHz.
2. On-chip PLL circuitry up to 96 MHz.
3. Programmable horizontal resolutions up to 1524 dots per display row.
4. 942 bytes display registers to control full screen display.
5. Full screen display consists of 15 (rows) by 30 (columns) characters.
6. 12 x 18 dot matrix per character.
7. Total 256 characters and graphic fonts including 248 mask ROM fonts and 8 programmable RAM fonts.
8. 8 color selectable maximum per display character.
Other data sheets are available within the file: MTV018N-08, MTV018N-27, MTV018N20, MTV018N24
MTV018N Datasheet PDF Download