This post explains for the semiconductor MX8733.
The Part Number is MX8733.
The function of this semiconductor is USB/PS2 Single Chip Optical Mouse Sensor.
Manufacturer: LIZE Electronic
Preview images :
The MX8733 chip is a low cost single chip optical mouse solution used to implement a non-mechanical tracking engine for computer mice. It is based on optical navigation technology with USB/PS2 combo MCU bundled. Which measures changes in position by optically acquiring sequential surface images(frames) and mathematically determining the direction and magnitude of movement. The single chip optical mouse sensor provides a complete and compact mouse solution, There are no moving parts, and precision optical alignment is not required, few outside components use and facilitate high volume assembly. It is a true crystal-less and ultra low cost solution.
● Optical Navigation Technology
● Low-cost and powerful solution for PS/2 and low-speed USB combo mouse
● Microsoft 3D Intellimouse and IBM PS/2 mouse compatible
● Internal switch for USB DP/DM and PS2 CLK/Data I/O
● Universal Serial Bus Specification, version 2.0
● USB HID Specification, version 1.1