Part Number: NJM2379D
Function: PWM SWITCHING REGULATOR CONTROL IC FOR SLAVE TYPE
Package: DIP, DMP, SOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Japan Radio Corporation
The NJM2379 is a high speed switching regulator control IC, and directly drive an external power MOS-FET to use internal totempole output circuit.
The IC operates slave mode which synchronous external oscillation frequency, and the slave mode reduce the total noise.
The device is suitable for flyback type switching regulation up to 10W and several output power supply for LCD panel.
1. Operating Voltage (3.6 to 32V)
2. Reference Voltage (2.5V±2%)
3. Input Outside : Oscillator Frequency (5 to 350 kHz)
4. Output Switch Current (±8mA min.)
5. Under Voltage Lockouts Circuit
6. Bipolar Technology
NJM2379D Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
NJM2379, NJM2379E, NJM2379M, NJM2379V