Part Number: NR7500FR-BB, NR7500 Series
Function: InGaAs PIN photo diode (PIN-PD) Coaxial module with Optical fiber pigtail.
Package: Module type
Manufacturer: California Eastern Laboratories.
NEC’s NR7500 Series is an InGaAs PIN photo diode (PIN-PD) coaxial module with optical fiber pigtail. This module is designed for long wavelength 2.5 Gb/s optical fiber communication systems and is ideal as a reciever for Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) system, STM-16, ITU-T recommendations.
1. SMALL DARK CURRENT : ID = 0.1 nA
2. HIGH SPEED RESPONSE : fc = 2.5 GHz MIN
3. HIGH SENSITIVITY :
(1) S = 0.89 A/W at λ = 1310 nm
(2) S = 0.94 A/W at λ = 1550 nm
4. LOW OPERATING VOLTAGE : VR = 5 V
5. COAXIAL MODULE WITH SINGLE MODE FIBER (SMF) OR GI-50 FIBER
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Reverse Voltage : VR = 20 V
2. Forward Current : IF = 10 mA
3. Optical Input Power : PIN = 8 mW
Other data sheets are available within the file: NR7500CP-BC, NR7500CP-CC, NR7500CR-BB, NR7500CR-CB, NR7500FP-BC