This post explains for the Wireless Module.
The Part Number is RT5390.
The function of this semiconductor is Mini PCI Express wireless module.
The package is Bus Interface Mini PCI-E.
Preview images :
The RT5390 is a Mini PCI Express wireless module supporting IEEE 802.11 b/g/n standards, This is a low cost compact WLAN module Designed in the product with Notebook, netbook etc for the wireless connectivity.
1. 1T1R mode with 150Mbps with PHY rates for both transmit and receiving Dynamic data rate: Maximum data rate up to 150Mbps. 11n: Legacy, Mixed and Green Field modes, 11g: 54/48/36/24/12/9/6 Mbps (Auto Sensing); 11b:11/5.5/2/1 Mbps (Auto Sensing)
2. Support 20MHz/40MHz Bandwidth
3. Security support for 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
4. Supports 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps for OFDM; 5.5, 11Mbps for CCK;and 1,2 Mbps for Barker modulation.
5. Operating Frequency 2.412GHz ~ 2.484GHz