Part Number: S5PC110, Exynos 3 Single
Function: 32-bit RISC CortexA8-based Microprocessor Targeting Mobile Phone
Package: 596-FCFBGA Type
Samsung’s S5PC110 is a 32-bit RISC CortexA8-based microprocessor targeting mobile phones and general applications. To provide optimized H/W performance for the 3G and 3.5G communication services, S5PC110 relies on a 64-bit internal bus architecture and hardware accelerators for tasks such as motion video processing, display control, and scaling. Integrated Multi Format Codec (MFC) supports encoding and decoding of MPEG4, H.263, H.264 and decoding of MPEG2, VC1, Xvid. This H/W Encoder/Decoder supports real-time video conferencing and Analog TV out for NTSC and PAL mode, and HDMI output for HDTV.
The device has an optimized interface to external memory capable of sustaining the memory bandwidth required in high-end communication services. The memory system has Flash/ROM external memory ports for parallel access and DRAM port for high bandwidth. Developers can configure the DRAM port to support mobile DDR, LPDDR2, and DDR2. The Flash/ROM Port supports SLC/MLC NAND Flash, NOR Flash, OneNAND and ROM type external memory.
1. S5PC110 (Cortex-A8,1GHz) CPU module developed by SAMSUNG.
2. 45nm technology : Realization of Low-power and High-performance.
3. A detachable CPU module : CPU Modules can be purchased separately.
4. Minimized Board design : Applications in various fields.
5. Codename : Cortex A8
6. Clock Rate : 1000 MHz
7. Number of Cores / Threads : 1 / 1
8. Manufacturing Technology : 45 nm
Other data sheets are available within the file: 5PC110