Part Number: S5PV210
Function: Cortex A8 Processor
Package: FBGA Type
SMDK S5PV210 ( Development Kit) is a platform for code development of SAMSUNG’s S5PV210 16/32-bit RISC microcontroller (ARM-CORTEX A8). The MCU is used in hand-held devices and general applications.
The S5PV210 is a 32-bit RISC cost-effective, low power, high performance microprocessor solution for mobile phones and general applications, and integrates an ARM Cortex-A8 which implements the ARM architecture V7-A with supporting numerous peripherals.
– TFT LCD & Touch panel interface (External Board, default: 4.8” WVGA LMS480KF02)
– ATA interface (2 CF card sockets)
– SD/SDIO/MMC interface (3 SD Sockets)
– Digital Video & Audio : HDMI 1.3 Video(720p) & S/PDIF 5.1 Channel Audio I/F
– TV Out interface (Composite)
– USB Host , USB OTG 2.0 interface
– High Speed SPI interface
– IIS/AC97/PCM Interface : WM9713, WM8580 Audio CODEC on board
Other data sheets are available within the file: S5PV-210
S5PV210 Datasheet PDF Download