This post describes for the semiconductor SPC7011F.
The function of this semiconductor is power-factor correction converter IC operating in critical conduction mode.
This part is the same as FA5695. The package is SOP 8 Pin type.
See the preview image and more information.
SPC7011F is power-factor correction converter IC operating in critical conduction mode. It realizes low power consumption by using high voltage CMOS process. It is equipped with many fault protection functions such as FB short-circuit detection circuit and double OVP function.
Pinout for SPC7011F
1. Very Low Standby Power by disusing Input Voltage Detection Resistors
2. High-precision over current protection : 0.6V±5%
3. Improved power efficiency at light load due to Maximum Frequency Limitation
4. No Audible Noise at Startup
5. Soft-Startup and Soft-OVP functions
6. Low current consumption by CMOS process
7. Start-up : 80μA(max.), Operating : 2mA(typ.)
8. Enabled to drive power MOSFET directly
9. Output peak current, source : 1000mA, sink : 1000mA
10. Protects the output electrolytic capacitor by the double OVP function, even if a fault happen in the output detection.
11. Open/short protection at feedback (FB) pin
12. Under-voltage Lockout: 13V ON / 9V OFF
13. Restart timer
14. Standby function