Part Number: SE8119
Function: 500mA, Positive Voltage Regulator
Package: SOT-89-3L Type
Manufacturer: Seaward Elecronics
The SE8119 series of high performance low dropout voltage regulators are designed for applications that require efficient conversion and fast transient response. A voltage regulator is an electronic device that is used to maintain a constant voltage level, regardless of changes in load or input voltage.
It does this by adjusting the output voltage so that it remains within a specified range.
This helps to ensure that the voltage supplied to a device remains within the acceptable range, even under varying conditions such as changes in temperature or load.
1. Low Dropout Performance.
2. Guaranteed 500mA Output Current.
3. Wide Input Supply Voltage Range.
4. Over-temperature and Over-current Protection.
5. Rugged 3KV ESD withstand capability
2. Active SCSI Terminators.
3. High Efficiency Linear Regulators.
4. 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulators
5. Motherboard Clock Supplies