The ability to operate from a single power supply of 5.0 V to 30 V or 15 V split supplies, as commonly used with operational amplifiers, makes the LM211 / LM311 a truly versatile comparator. Moreover, the inputs of the device can be isolated from system ground while the output can drive loads referenced either to ground, the VCCor the VEE supply. This flexibility makes it possible to drive DTL, RTL, TTL, or MOS logic. The output can also switch voltages to 50 V at currents to 50 mA, therefore, the LM211 / LM311 can be used to drive relays, lamps or solenoids.
SMA41056 : Common Anode ( GaAlAs )
SMA42056 : Common Cathode ( GaAlAs )
Package: DIP Type
1. 0.56″(inch) digit height.
2. Excellent segment uniformity.
3. Sold state reliability.
4. Industrial standard size.
5. Low power consumption.
1. The SMA561XXX series is a lager 14.20mm(0.56″) high seven segments display designed for viewing distances up to 7 meters.
2. These displays provide excellent reliability in bright ambient light.
3. These devices are made with white segments and black surface.