A transceiver for a walkie-talkie is a compact electronic device that combines both the functions of a transmitter and a receiver within a single unit. This allows users to communicate with each other using a two-way radio system. Walkie-talkie transceivers are commonly used for short-range wireless communication in various scenarios, including personal, professional, and recreational activities.
Part Number: RDA1846
Function: Single-chip Transceiver
Package: QFN 32 Pin Type
The RDA1846 is a highly integrated single-chip transceiver for Walkie Talkie applications. It totally realizes the translation from RF carrier to voice in the RX path and from voice to RF carrier in the TX path, requiring only one micro controller. The RDA1846 has a powerful digital signal processor, which makes it have optimum voice quality, flexible function options, and robust performance under varying reception conditions.
The RDA1846 can be tuned to the worldwide frequency band for Walkie Talkie from 400MHz to 500MHz and especially from 134MHz to 174MHz which meets the frequency band of weather broadcast. The transceiver uses the CMOS process with a package size of 5X5mm. By virtue of its high integration, it requires the least external components and eliminates the complicated design of sensitive RF circuits on PCB.
1. CMOS single-chip fully-integrated transceiver
2. Fully integrated frequency synthesizer and VCO
3. 12.5KHz, 25KHz channels
4. Digital auto frequency control (AFC)
5. Digital auto gain control (AGC)
6. Selectable pre/de-emphasis
7. Received signal strength indicator (RSSI)
8. DTMF and programmable in-band dual tone
9. Programmable in-band single tone transmitter
10. Auto RX/TX/SLEEP state switching
11. 3-wire/4-wire/I2C serial control bus interface
12. Analog and digital volume control
13 Directly support 32Ω resistance loading
14. 3.3 to 4.8 V supply voltage with Integrated LDO
1. Cellular handsets
2. Family radio services
3. Walkie Talkies