Part Number: TC1047VNBTR
Function: Precision temperature-to-voltage converter
Package: SOT-23B Type
Manufacturer: Microchip Technology
The TC1047 and TC1047A, TC1047VNBTR are linear voltage output temperature sensors whose output voltage is directly proportional to the measured temperature.
The TC1047 and TC1047A can accurately measure temperature from -40°C to +125°C. With the TC1047, the supply voltage can vary between 2.7V and 4.4V.
The power supply range of the TC1047A is from 2.5V to 5.5V.
1. Supply Voltage Range:
(1) TC1047:2.7V to 4.4V
(2) TC1047A:2.5V to 5.5V
2. Wide Temperature Measurement Range : -40°C to +125°C
3 High Temperature Converter Accuracy : ±2 °C, Max, at 25 °C
4. Linear Temperature Slope: 10 mV/°C (typ.)
5. Available in 3-Pin SOT-23B Package
6. Very Low Supply Current : -35µA Typical
1. Cellular Phones
2. Power Supply Thermal Shutdown
3. Temperature-Controlled Fans
4. Temperature Measurement/Instrumentation
TC1047VNBTR Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
TC1047, TC1047A, TC1047AVNBTR, TC1047VNB, TC1047V