This post explains for the Controller.
The Part Number is THX-203H.
The function of this semiconductor is Switching Power Controller.
Preview images :
THX-203H is Switching Power Controller IC. This is a semiconductor device designed to control and regulate the operation of a switching power supply (SMPS). SMPSs are widely used to efficiently convert one voltage level to another, making them crucial components in various electronic devices, including power adapters, voltage regulators, LED drivers, and more. Switching Power Controller ICs play a central role in governing the switching operation of power transistors, thereby regulating the output voltage or current.
PWM controller of high-performance current mode is specially designed for AC/DC transformer with high performance and price ratio, which supplies continuous output power of 12W within the range of wide-voltage between 85V and 265V, the output power of peak value can be up to 18W.
The combination of optimized reasonable circuit design and bipolar facture technology with high performance and price ratio economizes the whole cost ultimately. The power controller can be applied to the typical flyback circuit topology so as to form a simple AC/DC
1. Set-in high-voltage power switch tube of 700V and few peripheral components
2. With the modulation of lock pulse width, the testing is according to the pulse limit
3. With the function of output frequency reduction, the non-output power consumption can
be less than 0.3W.
4. Inner-built ramp and anti-feedback compensation function
1. Adaptor (for example, travel charger, out power station)
2. Open Frame (for example, DVD, DVB)