Part Number: TIPD153
Function: Single-Channel Industrial Voltage & Current Output Driver, Isolated, EMC/EMI Tested Reference Design
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
This TI CerTIfied Reference Design implements a isolated single-channel industrial voltage and current output module using the DAC8760 and ISO7641.
The circuit features a digitally controlled voltage or current output that produces the standard outputs of 0-20mA, 0-24mA, 4-20mA, 0-5V, +/-5V, 0-10V and +/-10V outputs based on the internal register settings of the DAC8760. The design includes the required external protection circuitry needed to pass the IEC61000-4-2/3/4/6 tests and IEC61000-4 test results are included.
The protection circuitry does not negatively affect the voltage or current output performance resulting in <0.1% total unadjusted error (TUE) for both outputs.
1. 16-bit resolution digital input voltage and current industrial output driver
2. ±15 V Supply, ±10V and 0 mA to 24 mA output
3. <0.1 % total unadjusted error (TUE) for both voltage and current outputs
4. Galvanically isolated using ISO7641
5. Passes IEC61000-4-2/3/4/6 tests
6. Includes test results for IEC 61000-4 test suite
Official Homepage: TIPD153 reference design | TI.com
Other data sheets are available within the file: TIPD-153
TIPD153 Datasheet PDF Download