Part Number: TLC6C598-Q1
Function: Power Logic 8-BIT SHIFT REGISTER LED DRIVER / 16-Pin
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The TLC6C598-Q1 is a monolithic, medium-voltage, low-current power 8-bit shift register designed for use in systems that require relatively moderate load power, such as LEDs.
This device contains an 8-bit serial-in, parallel-out shift register that feeds an 8-bit D-type storage
register. Data transfers through both the shift and storage registers on the rising edge of the shift register clock (SRCK) and the register clock (RCK), respectively.
• Wide Vcc From 3 V to 5.5 V
• Output Maximum Rating of.40 V
• Eight Power DMOS Transistor Outputs of 50-mA Continuous Current With VCC = 5 V
• Thermal Shutdown Protection
• Enhanced Cascading for Multiple Stages
• All Registers Cleared With Single Input
TLC6C598-Q1 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
6C598, TLC6C598, TLC6C598Q1, TLC6C598QDRQ1, TLC6C598QPWRQ1