Part Number: TPS2546
Function: USB Charging Port Controller and Power Switch with Load Detection
Package: Available in 16-Pin QFN (3×3) Package
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The TPS2546 is a USB charging port controller and power switch with an integrated USB 2.0 high-speed data line (D+/D–) switch. TPS2546 provides the electrical signatures on D+/D– to support charging schemes listed under device feature section.
TI tests charging of popular mobile phones, tablets and media devices with the TPS2546 to ensure compatibility with both BC1.2 compliant and non-BC1.2 compliant devices.
Block Diagram :
1. Supports Sleep-Mode Charging and Mouse/Keyboard Wakeup
2. Automatic SDP/CDP Switching for Devices That Do Not Connect to CDP Ports
3. Load Detection for Power Supply Control in S4/S5 Charging and Port Power Management in All Charge Modes
4. Compatible With USB 2.0 and 3.0 Power Switch Requirements
1. USB Ports (Host and Hubs)
2. Notebook and Desktop PCs
3. Universal Wall-Charging Adapters
TPS2546 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2546, TPS2546RTER, TPS2546RTET