Part Number: TPS3836
Function: Nano Power Voltage Supervisor
Package: SOT23-5 and 2×2 SON-6 Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Image and Pinouts:
The TPS3836, TPS3837, and TPS3838 families of supervisory circuits provide circuit initialization and timing supervision, primarily for DSP and processor-based systems.
During power-on, RESET is asserted when the supply voltage VDD becomes higher than 1.1 V. Thereafter, the supervisory circuit monitors VDD and keeps the RESET output active as long as VDD remains below the threshold voltage of VIT . An internal timer delays the return of the output to the inactive state (high) to ensure proper system reset. The delay time starts after VDD has risen above the threshold voltage VIT.
When CT is connected to GND, a fixed delay time of typical 10 ms is asserted. When connected to VDD, the delay time is typically 200 ms. When the supply voltage drops below the threshold voltage VIT, the output becomes active (low) again. All the devices of this family have a fixed-sense threshold voltage (VIT)set by an internal voltage divider.
• Supply Current: 220 nA (typical)
• Precision Supply Voltage Supervision Rang 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.0 V, and 3.3 V
• Power-On Reset Generator With Selectable Delay Time: 10 ms or 200 ms
• Manual Reset
• Temperature Range : –40°C to +85°C
• Applications Using Low-Power DSPs, Microcontrollers, or Microprocessors
• Portable- and Battery-Powered Equipment
• Intelligent Instruments
• Wireless Communication Systems
• Notebook Computers
• Automotive Systems
Other data sheets are available within the file:
TPS3836E18DBVR, TPS3836E18DBVRG4, TPS3836E18DBVT, TPS3836E18DBVTG4