Part Number: TPS53355
Function: 30A, Synchronous Step-Down SWIFT Converter
Package: 5 mm x 6 mm, 22-pin type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
TPS53355 is a D-CAP mode, 30-A synchronous switcher with integrated MOSFETs. It is designed for ease of use, low external component count, and space-conscious power systems.
This device features 5 mΩ/2.0 mΩ integrated MOSFETs, accurate 1%, 0.6-V reference, and integrated boost switch. A sample of competitive features include: 1.5-V to 15-V wide conversion input voltage range, very low external component count, DCAP™ mode control for super fast transient, auto skip mode operation, internal soft-start control, selectable frequency, and no need for compensation.
1. 96% maximum efficiency
2. Conversion input voltage range : 1.5 V to 15 V
3. VDD input voltage range : 4.5 V to 25 V
4. Output voltage range : 0.6 V to 5.5 V
5. 5-V LDO output
6. Supports single rail input
7. Integrated power MOSFETs with 30 A of continuous output current
8. Auto-skip Eco-mode for light-load efficiency
TPS53355 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: TPS53355DQPR, TPS53355DQPT