Part Number: TPS65131-Q1
Function: Automotive Catalog Dual Positive and Negative Outputs (1800mA)
Package: VQFN (24) Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The TPS65131-Q1 device is dual-output dc-dc converter generating a positive output voltage up to 15 V and a negative output voltage down to –15 V with output currents of typically 200 mA, depending on input-voltage to output-voltage ratio.
With a total efficiency up to 85%, the device is ideal for portable battery-powered equipment. The input-voltage range of 2.7 V to 5.5 V allows, for example, 3.3-V and 5-V rails to power the device. The device comes in a QFN-24 package with thermal pad. Requiring few and small external components, the overall solution size can be small.
Application Schematic :
1. Independent Enable Inputs for Power-Up and Power-Down Sequencing
2. Control Output for External PFET to Support Complete Supply Disconnect When Shut Down
3. 2.7-V to 5.5-V Input-Voltage Range
4. Minimum 1.25-MHz Fixed-Frequency PWM Operation
5. Thermal Shutdown
6. Overvoltage Protection on Both Outputs
TPS65131-Q1 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
2U65131, TPS65131, TPS65131Q1, TPS65131TRGERQ1