The Part Number is TSUMV59XUS.
The function of this semiconductor is Single Chip Solution for Analog TV System.
The package is 128-pin EPLQFP package.
Manufacturer: MStar Semiconductor
Preview images :
The TSUMV59XUS is a highly integrated single chip solution for analog TV systems supporting TV channel and various multi-media decoding. A highly integrated single-chip solution for analog TV systems refers to a semiconductor device that combines multiple functions and components required for analog television reception and processing into a single integrated circuit (IC) package. This type of chip is designed to simplify the design and manufacturing of analog TV systems by incorporating all the necessary components onto a single chip, reducing the need for external components and complex circuitry.
Key features includes :
1. Analog TV Front-End Demodulator
2. Multi-Standard A/V Format Decoder
3. The MStarACE-6 Video Processor
4. Home Theater Sound Processor
5. Embedded Memory for optimized BOM cost
6. Transport-Stream Input for Extended DTV System
7. Peripherals and Low-Power Standby Mode
Audio Interface :
1. Four L/R audio line-inputs
2. Two L/R outputs for main speakers and additional line-outputs
3. I2S digital audio input & output
4. S/PDIF digital audio output
5. HDMI audio channel processing