Part Number: UM66TXXL
Function: Simple Melody Generator
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: UMC, Unisonic Technologies
The UTC UM66TXXL series are CMOS LSI designed for using in door bell, telephone and toy application. It is an on-chip ROM programmed for musical performance. Produced by CMOS technology, the device results in very low power consumption.
1. 62-note ROM memory
2. 1.3V to 3.3V operating voltage and low power consumption
3. Dynamic speaker can be driven with an external NPN transistor.
4. OSC. resistor is built- in
5. One-shot mode or level-hold mode can be selected
6. Power on reset; melody begins from the first note
7. Direct piezo drive.
Other data sheets are available within the file: UM66T05L, UM66T05LK, UM66T08L, UM66T08LK, UM66T11L