This post explains for the TFT LCD Module.
The Part Number is V236BJ1-LE2.
The Active Area: 521.4705 (H) x 293.184 (V) mm
Manufacturer: CHIMEI Innolux
Preview images :
V236BJ1-LE2 is a 23.6” TFT Liquid Crystal Display module with WLED Backlight unit and 30 pins 1ch-LVDS interface. This module supports 1366 x 768 HDTV format and can display up to 16.7M (8 bit) colors. The converter module for Backlight is not built in.
TFT LCD (Thin-Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) module is a type of flat-panel display that uses thin-film transistor technology to improve the image quality and response time of traditional LCDs. TFT LCD modules consist of a layer of liquid crystal material sandwiched between two sheets of glass or plastic substrates, with each pixel controlled by its own thin-film transistor.
TFT LCD modules are widely used in various electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, gaming devices, and automotive displays because they offer high resolution, high contrast, and fast refresh rates.
1. High brightness (250 nits)
2. High contrast ratio (3000:1)
3. Fast response time (Gray to gray average 8.5 ms)
4. High color saturation (NTSC 72%)
5. HDTV (1366 x 768 pixels) resolution, true HDTV format
6. DE (Data Enable) only mode
7. LVDS (Low Voltage Differential Signaling) interface
8. Optimized response time for 60 Hz frame rate
9. Ultra wide Viewing Angle: Super MVA Technology
10. RoHS compliance.
1. Active Area : 521.4705 (H) x 293.184 (V) mm
2. Bezel Opening Area : 525.22 (H) x 297.22 (V) mm
3. Driver Element : a-si TFT active matrix
4. Pixel Number : 1366 x R.G.B. x 768 pixel
5. Pixel Pitch(Sub Pixel) : 0.12725 (H) x 0.38175 (V) mm –
6. Pixel Arrangement : RGB vertical stripe
V236bj1-le2 Panel Voltage