This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is FMP08N50E.
The function of this semiconductor is 500V, MOSFET.
Manufacturer: Fuji Electric
Preview images :
The 08N50E is 600V, N-Channel Silicon Power MOSFET.
1. Maintains both low power loss and low noise
2. Lower RDS(on) characteristic
3. More controllable switching dv/dt by gate resistance
4. Smaller VGS ringing waveform during switching
5. Narrow band of the gate threshold voltage (3.0±0.5V)
6. High avalanche durability
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 500 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 500 V
3. Drain current: ID = 7.5 A
4. Maximum Power Dissipation: Pd = 2.02 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching regulators
2. UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply)
3. DC-DC converters