Part Number: 24C00-E
Function: 128 bit, I2C bus EEPROM
Manufacturer: Microchip Technology
The Microchip Technology Inc. 24AA00 / 24LC00 / 24C00 (24XX00) is a 128-bit Electrically Erasable PROM memory organized as 16 X 8 with a 2-wire serial interface.
Low-Voltage design permits operation down to 1.8 volts for the 24AA00 version, and every version maintains a maximum standby current of only 1uA and typical active current of only 500uA.
• Single Supply with Operation down to 1.8V for 24AA00 Devices, 2.5V for 24LC00 Devices
• Low-Power CMOS Technology:
– Read current 500 A, typical
– Standby current 100 nA, typical
• 2-Wire Serial Interface, I2C™ Compatible
• Schmitt Trigger Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Output Slope Control to Eliminate Ground Bounce
• 100 kHz and 400 kHz Clock Compatibility
• Page Write Time 3 ms, Typical
• Self-Timed Erase/Write Cycle