Part Number: 29F32G08C
Function: 32GB, NAND Flash Memory
Package: TSSOP 48 Pin Type
29F32G08C is 32GB, NAND Flash Memory.
Micron NAND Flash devices include an asynchronous data interface for high-performance I/O operations. These devices use a highly multiplexed 8-bit bus (DQx) to transfer commands,address, and data. There are five control signals used to implement the asynchronous data interface: CE#, CLE, ALE, WE#, and RE#. Additional signals control hardware write protection (WP#) and monitor device status (R/B#).
This Micron NAND Flash device additionally includes a synchronous data interface for high-performance I/O operations. When the synchronous interface is active, WE# becomes CLK and RE# becomes W/R#. Data transfers include a bidirectional data strobe (DQS)
• Open NAND Flash Interface (ONFI) 2.1-compliant1
• Multiple-level cell (MLC) technology
• Synchronous I/O performance
– Up to synchronous timing mode 4
– Clock rate: 12ns (DDR) – Read/write throughput per pin: 166 MT/s
• Asynchronous I/O performance
– Up to asynchronous timing mode 4
– tRC/tWC: 25ns (MIN)
• Array performance
– Read page: 50µs (MAX)
– Program page: 900µs (TYP)
– Erase block: 3ms (TYP)
• RESET (FFh) required as first command after poweron
• Operation status byte provides software method for detecting
– Operation completion
– Pass/fail condition
– Write-protect status
NAND flash memory is a type of non-volatile storage technology that is widely used in electronic devices for data storage, such as smartphones, solid-state drives (SSDs), USB drives, memory cards, and more. It is a key component in modern digital devices due to its high storage capacity, fast read and write speeds, and durability.