A Programmable Unijunction Transistor (PUT) is a type of solid-state electronic device that is used as a switching element in electronic circuits. It is related to the more common Unijunction Transistor (UJT) and shares some similarities but offers programmable characteristics.
Part Number: 2N6027
Function: Programmable Unijunction Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
The 2N6027 is Programmable Unijunction Transistor. Designed to enable the engineer to “program’’ unijunction characteristics such as RBB, IV, and IP by merely selecting two resistor values. Application includes thyristor−trigger, oscillator, pulse and timing circuits. These devices may also be used in special thyristor applications due to the availability of an anode gate. Supplied in an inexpensive TO−92 plastic package for high−volume requirements, this package is readily adaptable for use in automatic insertion equipment.
1. Programmable − RBB, IV and IP
2. Low On−State Voltage − 1.5 V Maximum @ IF = 50 mA
3. Low Gate to Anode Leakage Current − 10 nA Maximum
4. High Peak Output Voltage − 11 V Typical
5. Low Offset Voltage − 0.35 V Typical (RG = 10 kΩ)
6. Pb−Free Packages are Available