Part Number: 2N65
Function: 650V, 2A, N-Channel MOSFET, Transistor
Package: TO-220C type
Manufacturer: Inchange Semiconductor
2N65 is 650V, 2A, N-Channel MOSFET Transistor. An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. Drain Current ID= 2A@ TC=25℃
2. Drain Source Voltage- : VDSS= 650V(Min)
3. Static Drain-Source On-Resistance : RDS(on) = 5.0Ω(Max)
4. Fast Switching
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 650 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 2 A
4. Allowable Power Dissipation: Pd = 54 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching power supplies,converters,AC and DC motor controls