Part Number: 2SC9012, Correct Part N.o : KTC9012, C9012
Function: -30V, -500mA, Epitaxial Planar PNP Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: KEC(Korea Electronics)
A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that has a “positive-negative-positive” (PNP) configuration.
The term “PNP” refers to the polarities of the three regions in the transistor: the P-type base, the N-type collector, and the P-type emitter.
1. Excellent hFE Linearity
2. Complementary to KTC9013
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 40 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 30 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 500 mA
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 625 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. General Purpose Application.
2. Switching Application.