This NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
Part Number: 2SD822, D822
Function: 600V, 7A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3 Type
This is 1500V, Silicon NPN transistor. The 2SD822 is a bipolar junction transistor (BJT) designed for general-purpose amplifier and switching applications.
Features of 2SD822
1. High Voltage: Vcbo = 1500V
2. Low Saturation Voltage
3. High Speed
4. Glass Passivated Collector-Base Junction.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 600 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 7 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 50 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. High current gain makes it suitable for use in low-power amplifier circuits.
2. Low collector-emitter saturation voltage reduces power dissipation and improves efficiency in switching applications.
1. Color TV Horizontal Output