This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is C4408, 2SC4408.
The function of this semiconductor is 50V, 2A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-92MOD Type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
Preview images :
The C4408 is 50V, 2A, Silicon NPN Epitaxial Type Transistor.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. Low saturation voltage: VCE (sat) = 0.5 V (max) (IC = 1 A)
2. High collector power dissipation: PC = 900 mW
3. High-speed switching: tstg = 500 ns (typ.)
4. Complementary to 2SA1680
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 80 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 50 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 2 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 900 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Power amplifier
2. Power switching