Part Number: 4407A, AO4407A
Function: 30V, P-Channel MOSFET
Package: SOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Alpha & Omega Semiconductors
This is 30V, P-Channel MOSFET. The 4407A uses advanced trench technology to provide excellent RDS(ON), and ultra-low low gate charge with a 25V gate rating. This device is suitable for use as a load switch or in PWM applications.
A P-Channel MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of MOSFET that is constructed using a p-type substrate. MOSFETs are electronic devices that are widely used as switches or amplifiers in electronic circuits.
In a P-Channel MOSFET, a thin layer of oxide is grown on the surface of the p-type substrate, and a metal gate is deposited on top of the oxide.
The gate is separated from the substrate by the oxide layer and is electrically insulated from the substrate.
The gate is used to control the flow of current between the source and the drain terminals of the MOSFET.
1. VDS = -30V
2. ID = -12A (VGS = -20V)
(1) RDS(ON) < 11mΩ (VGS = -20V)
(2) RDS(ON) < 13mΩ (VGS = -10V)
(3) RDS(ON) < 17mΩ (VGS = -6V)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = – 30 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 25 V
3. Drain current: ID = – 12 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 3.1 W
5. Avalanche energy: Ear = 101 mJ
6. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
7. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C