Part Number: 5SLX12K1711
Function: 1700V, 150A, Fast-Diode Die
Dimensions : 11.9 x 11.9 mmm
Manufacturer: ABB Switzerland Ltd Semiconductors
Image and Pinouts:
The 5SLX12K1711 is 1700V, 150A, Fast Diode, Rectifier.
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component that conducts electrical current in only one direction, and acts as a barrier to current flow in the opposite direction. It is a type of semiconductor device that is widely used in electronic circuits for a variety of purposes, including rectification, voltage regulation, and signal processing.
In its simplest form, a diode consists of a single p-n junction, which is created by doping a semiconductor material with impurities to produce two regions with different electrical properties. The p-type region, with an excess of holes, is connected to the positive terminal of the diode, while the n-type region, with an excess of electrons, is connected to the negative terminal.
1. Fast and soft reverse-recovery
4. Passivation : SIPOS Nitride plus Polyimide
Absolute Maximum Ratings :
1. Repetitive peak reverse voltage : VRRM = 1700 V
2. Continuous forward current : IF = 150 A
3. Repetitive peak forward current : IFRM = 300 A ( Limited by Tvjmax )
4. Junction temperature : Tvj = -40 125 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: 5SLX12K