This post explains for the rectifier.
The Part Number is SB3A0.
The function of this semiconductor is Schottky Barrier Rectifier.
The package is Axial type
Manufacturer: SAMYANG ELECTRONICS
Preview images :
SB3A0 is 100V, 3A, Schottky Barrier Rectifier. A Schottky barrier rectifier is a type of rectifier that is used to convert alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC).
The Schottky barrier rectifier is a two-terminal device that consists of a metal-semiconductor (metal-Schottky) junction, with the metal serving as the anode and the semiconductor serving as the cathode. When an AC voltage is applied to the device, a rectifying action takes place at the Schottky barrier, causing a current flow in only one direction. This results in a DC output voltage that is proportional to the amplitude of the AC input voltage.
One of the advantages of the Schottky barrier rectifier is its fast switching speed, which makes it suitable for high-frequency applications. It also has a low forward voltage drop, which results in low power losses and high efficiency. Additionally, the Schottky barrier rectifier has a
1. Metal-Semiconductor junction with guard ring
2. Epitaxial construction
3. Low forward voltage drop,low switching losses
4. High surge capability
5. For use in low voltage,high frequency inverters free wheeling,and polarity protection applications
Mechanical Data :
1. Case: JEDEC DO–27,molded plastic
2. Terminals: Axial lead ,solderable per MIL- STD-202,Method 208
3. Polarity: Color band denotes cathode
4. Weight: 0.041 ounces,1.15 grams
5. Mounting position: Any
6. The plastic material carries U/L recognition 94V-0