This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is 60R580P, MMIS60R580PTH.
The function of this semiconductor is N-channel MOSFET.
The package is TO-251-VS Type
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
60R580P is power MOSFET using magnachip’s advanced super junction technology that can realize very low on-resistance and gate charge. It will provide much high efficiency by using optimized charge coupling technology. These user friendly devices give an advantage of Low EMI to designers as well as low switching loss.
1. Low Power Loss by High Speed Switching and Low On-Resistance
2. 100% Avalanche Tested
3. Green Package – Pb Free Plating, Halogen Free
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source Voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source Voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 8 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 70 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. PFC Power Supply Stages
2. Switching Applications
4. Motor Control
5. DC – DC Converters