Part Number: 74HCT4051
Function: 8-channel analog multiplexer/demultiplexer
Package: SO, TSSOP 16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
The 74HC4051, 74HCT4051 is a high-speed Si-gate CMOS device and is pin compatible
with Low-power Schottky TTL (LSTTL). The device is specified in compliance with JEDEC
standard no. 7A.
The device is an 8-channel analog multiplexer/demultiplexer with three
digital select inputs (S0 to S2), an active-LOW enable input (E), eight independent
inputs/outputs (Y0 to Y7) and a common input/output (Z). With E LOW, one of the eight
switches is selected (low impedance ON-state) by S0 to S2. With E HIGH, all switches are
in the high-impedance OFF-state, independent of S0 to S2.
1. Wide analog input voltage range from -5 V to +5 V
2. Logic level translation: to enable 5 V logic to communicate with ±5 V analog signals
3. Typical ‘break before make’ built-in
1. Analog multiplexing and demultiplexing
2. Digital multiplexing and demultiplexing
3. Signal gating
Other data sheets are available within the file:
74HC4051, 74HC4051BQ, 74HC4051D, 744051, 74HC4051DB