Part Number: 74LS670
Function: 4 x 4, Register File with 3-State Outputs
Package: DIP 16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
The TTL/MSI 74LS670 is a high-speed, low-power 4 x 4 Register File organized as four words by four bits. Separate read and write inputs, both address and enable, allow simultaneous read and write operation.
The 3-state outputs make it possible to connect up to 128 outputs to increase the word capacity up to 512 words. Any number of these devices can be operated in parallel to generate an n-bit length.
• Simultaneous Read/Write Operation
• Expandable to 512 Words by n-Bits
• Typical Access Time to 20 ns
• 3-State Outputs for Expansion
• Typical Power Dissipation of 125 mW
Logic Diagram :
Other data sheets are available within the file: SN74LS670, SN74LS670D, SN74LS670N