Part Number: 9D5N20P, KHB9D5N20P
Function: 200V, 9.5A, MOSFET
Package: TO-220AB Type
9D5N20P is 200V, 9.5A, MOSFET.
This planar stripe MOSFET has better characteristics, such as fast switching time, low on resistance, low gate charge and excellent avalanche characteristics. It is mainly suitable for electronic ballast and switch mode power supplies.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. VDSS=200V, ID=9.5A
2. Drain-Source ON Resistance: RDS(ON)=400mΩ @VGS = 10V
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source Voltage: VDSS = 200 V
2. Gate to source Voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 9.5 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 87 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C