This post explains for the PNP Transistor.
The Part Number is B1202, 2SB1202.
The function of this semiconductor is 50V, 3A, PNP Transistor.
The Package is TP-FA Type
Manufacturer: Sanyo Semicon Device
Preview images :
B1202 is PNP Epitaxial Planar Silicon Transistor. A PNP transistor is one of the semiconductor components used in electrical engineering and electronic circuit design, belonging to the Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) family. The PNP transistor consists of three layers of semiconductor material: P-type, N-type, and P-type, each with different charges. The name PNP transistor stands for “Positive-Negative-Positive,” reflecting the characteristics of these three semiconductor layers.
PNP transistors comprise the following key components:
1. Emitter: The emitter is the first layer and is made of P-type semiconductor material. The emitter serves as the primary source of current.
2. Base: The base is the second layer and is made of N-type semiconductor material. The base controls the current between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector: The collector is the third layer and is made of P-type semiconductor material. The collector collects the current, which flows from the emitter through the base.
1. Adoption of FBET, MBIT processes.
2. Large currrent capacity and wide ASO.
3. Low collector-to-emitter saturation voltage.
4. Fast switching speed.
5. Small and slim package making it easy to make 2SB1202/2SD1802-used sets smaller.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 60 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 50 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 3 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 1 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Voltage regulators, relay drivers
2. Lamp drivers, electrical equipment.