Part Number: C3337
Function: 15V, 100mA, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: Hitachi Semiconductor
C3337 is 15V, 100mA, Silicon NPN Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 20 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 15 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 3 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 100 mA
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 600 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. UHF / VHF Wide Band Amplifier.